Auburn football fans coming to the Florida game will get to “War Eagle” members of the Occupy Auburn group we told you about last Friday.
The newly formed offshoot of the Occupy Wall Street movement plans to distribute literature at its second “General Assembly” in Ross Square on the Auburn campus starting Saturday at 3 p.m.
A poll posted to the group’s Facebook page asks members to vote on “possible clothing items that would help us stand out from the tailgaters
One person selected “All The Above”—like the song.
Related: George W. Bush says War Eagle—again.
* Hargis Hall damaged in fire
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera sports Auburn shirt in new issue of FHM
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line