The LEGO replica of Samford Hall we showed you last week? Now you can pay homage to in person. Just take a walk down College Street.
The little landmark is housed “for the foreseeable future” in a J&M Bookstore window display. You know, across from the actual Samford Hall. And it—or one just like it—can be yours… for a price.
The man behind the miniature masterpiece, legendary LEGO artisan—and Auburn (High School and University) graduate and Eric Harshbarger—will make your own LEGO piece of Auburn history for $1,500. Which may sound like a lot, but considering that the model required one month and over 4,000 impossible to find Norwegian pieces to make, it’s kind of a bargain. Interested parties should contact Harshbarger at email@example.com.
(“War Eagle”-playing clock tower chimes not included.)
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
* The truth behind the 1988 Auburn vs. LSU “Earthquake” game
* Five Auburn coeds featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” issue
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot