Something tells us that we could probably find a story about Cam Newton doing something amazing for kids every day and do a post on it. Everyday.
This morning it was Cam giving a 10-year-old Carolina Panthers fan a game ball. Of course, while we were writing that Cam and former and current teammate Lee Ziemba were hanging out with sick kids as part of the Carolina Panther’s annual Halloween visit to Levine Children’s Hospital.
Ziemba went as a Ghostbuster. The Blessed Individual went as himself (best costume ever).
“This is a good opportunity to give back, to put a smile on a kid’s face that might not really have a reason to smile right now,” Ziemba said in a Panthers.com story on the visit . “It’s about helping other people.”
Related: Cam Newton, Tooth Fairy.
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* Toomer’s Corner featured in new Hyundai ad
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Saban’s reaction to ticketing caught on police dash cam
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show