When given an opportunity last Friday to exercise their First Amendment rights with contributions to a Free Speech Board set up on the Haley Center concourse, Auburn students advocated for marijuana legalization (at least for Jesus), commented on Greek culture, continued a Harry Potter meme (spoiler alert), and tagged their gang affiliations (Crips).
But nothing seems to stirs the Constitutional spunk of Auburn students more than the current campus parking situation, which is apparently more loathsome that Harvey Updyke.
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
* The truth behind the 1988 Auburn vs. LSU “Earthquake” game
* Five Auburn coeds featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” issue
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.