For me it was kind of less than a feeling—I threw my hands up and my back cracked and my torso went tingly-numb again, just like last year’s Clemson game, just like a real Thirty-Something!
Sure, we’ve already seen it a million times, but not here yet—and not 12 times in a row and set to Boston’s “More Than a Feeling.”
Thank you again, Who’s Number 24… thank you.
* Erotic Auburn Beer Stein
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn Engineering Students flew a Mechanical Eagle around the practice facility Wednesday morning
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Vintage Ernest P. Worrell Auburn / Mello Yello commercial
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video