Asian restaurants are known for their creative syntax, but the takeout menu from the new Panda Express on campus is just plain heresy.
It’s like saying your favorite college town sandwich is the Reuben from the Momma Goldberg’s in Tuscaloosa or something. And there’s already (joking) talk of a boycott.
Of course, had they been around in 1979, they probably would’ve only needed one customer to stay afloat.
* Family in Luxury Box describes Eagle Encounter
* Erotic Auburn Beer Stein
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn Engineering Students flew a Mechanical Eagle around the practice facility Wednesday morning
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Vintage Ernest P. Worrell Auburn / Mello Yello commercial
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video