Calling reaction to the latest phase of Jordan-Hare’s “updated graphics package” negative is an understatement (we heard legitimate debates on whether to scale the walls and burn them down, etc.). And once again, the university may be listening.
Because according to Auburn Board of Trustees Nominee Everett Duke, the tiger-striped “shower curtains,” as they have come to be called, were in the process of being rolled up and, presumably, removed early this afternoon—or at least the one on the right.
We drove by and checked—indeed, it’s gone.
Temporarily? Permanently? None of the above? Who can tweet…
UPDATE 9/23: Looks like its on its way back up…
* The Gene Chizik Elevator of Champions!
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!