It’s even more awkward than his click-clacking (which is saying a lot), and it isn’t played during weird hours on regional extended cable sports shows—it’s played on the Jumbotron before each Texas Tech football game.
What did we wish for Tommy Tuberville after Auburn? We did not wish him this:
Not that you have… but unless Gene Chizik dresses up like Moses and bellows “It’s a God Thing!!!!” while parting a Red Sea of Bama fans*, never, never ever, ever, ever, never ever ever ever complain about an Auburn football intro video. Never.
*Actually, that would be awesome. I mean AUsome.
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* Behind the scenes of the NYC AU Club’s Heisman Tiger Walk
* Auburn coed is internet icon
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style
* Young Bartley meets David Housel for breakfast
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?