Finally— a Top 25 with some balls!
Yes, according to Deadspin.com, Auburn is on top of the college football world until someone mans up and knocks us off.
Investigation? Nobody cares. The champ is the champ till someone beats the champ. On the field. Whiners elsewhere in the S.E.C. can stop phoning in tips about Cam Newton and start investigating why their teams weren’t in the Tostitos BCS National Championshp Game. (A: Because they weren’t as good as Auburn.)
See you in hell, Utah State.
UPDATE: Good heavens, the bit on Bama is even better:
Did we mention that Auburn is the reigning national champion? Would ranking Alabama somewhere in the top 5 change that? It would not. Win some games, Alabama. And by “some games” we mean “every game on the schedule, plus the BCS title game.” Otherwise, you’re failures.
Read the rest here.
* The Gene Chizik Elevator of Champions!
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth