Under Armour apparently wants to make sure Cam Newton’s feet do the talking in more ways than one.
Two weeks ago, they outfitted their record-breaking poster boy with special edition cleats honoring New York’s fallen 9/11 firefighters.
Starting in October, the Blessed Individual will be doing his part for breasted individuals with a special edition pink Under Armour cleats to correspond with Breast Cancer Awareness month.
This is supposedly a picture of him trying them out.
Related: Playboy model Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s pants photos.
* Behold! The Gene Chizik Elevator of Champions!!!!!!!
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
No offense but there are zero sets of breasts in the NFL. When will colon/prostate awareness month start? Kills more than breast cancer and would actually benefit the target audience.