The episode of The Arsenio Hall Show (hooo0, hooo, hoooo) with Bo Jackson calling out Deion Sanders was sadly removed from YouTube for some reason (we have the juicy part of the transcript here).
But the episode (filmed somewhere in that wonderful 80’s-meets-90’s hinterland) where Bo calls out his son Spud (to come sit in his lap)—and tells the critics who insisted he concentrate on just one sport to go to hell—was thankfully just added:
UPDATE: OK, strike that—there’s another version of that first video here.
* What would Peggy Olson think of Auburn’s ‘slenderizing salon’?
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
Okay. Spud likes football. Is he old enough for college yet? Not sure when this video was made.
I just melted.
Spud Jackson graduated from Auburn recently. His name is actually Nick. He doesn’t play football but is a very smart kid that got an engineering degree. He lived in my dorm when I was a freshman there. Met Bo on parents weekend. Really nice guy