There is no media bias, Auburn fans. The reason Auburn went down instead of up in the polls last week, the reason we fell out of the Top 25—heck, probably even the reason why [AutoTune engage] “Auburn sucks“—is because we lost a game. We lost to Utah State. That’s it. That’s the reason. Put your conspiracy theories away (this is why everyone hates you). Two major sports media outlets can’t be wrong.
Now, we could read these things closely and adopt a siege mentality. We could read these things and realize that college football is too important to be left to the professionals, as Orson says. We could grow indignant, fire off a letter to the editor or— when desperate — a phone call to the local pandering “sportstainment show.” But we’ll leave all that to someone else.
Look at these images, realize just how wrong prognosticators have been about our team, and go about your happy, 2 and 0, 17 in a row way.
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Outkast lasts forever
* Did Auburn student’s roll Toomer’s Corner after Bear Bryant died?
* TWER interviews Stephen Enloe, the Emotional Agronomist
* Bama police keep vigil over Bear Bryant statue
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959