Auburn fans are doing everything they can to keep the Toomer’s Corner tradition alive. And they’re getting pretty dang creative.
To wit: the Toomers Rolls scarf.
The scarves, the brainchild of an Auburn grad and her Georgia Tech pal from business school, are made out of soft, lightweight “scarf like” material that will keep you nice and toasty during those cold rebuilding year Saturdays. They appear to be sold wrapped around replica cardboard toilet paper rolls, and even feature fine stitching that mimics toilet paper perforation seams. But the best part is the price: $17.16—an obvious nod to the score of the 1972 Iron Bowl—shipping and schadenfreude included. (‘Cause $28.27 would be a bit steep.)
* Jimmy Buffett in an Auburn shirt and wristband
* Family recalls luxury box eagle encounter
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!