Friend of TWER and Comcast SportsNet Philly summer intern Patrick Dever caught up with former Auburn offensive tackle and current Philadelphia Eagles offensive tackle and giant King Dunlap over the weekend.
Discussed: Rubbing Auburn’s national championship in Casey Matthews’ face, sustained gloating over the 2007 win over Florida, Auburn’s chances at winning the West post-Cam ‘n’ Fairley, and Lee Ziemba and Ryan Pugh at the Panthers.
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
Leave a Reply