You couldn’t with the first post, nor even the second, not really. So we return once again to Times Square in order to fully appreciate the enormity of the thing, if such a thing were possible.
Click (Clack) to enlarge.
(It hasn’t even been a year.)
Photo via Inside The Panthers.
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
+1 for “Click (Clack) to enlarge.”