So it turns out that even in Shug hadn’t had a houndstooth sweet tooth we still may have been giving Brooks Brothers a harder time than they deserved. Because someone up there seems to know a lot more about Auburn than we we initially gave them and their houndstooth-turned-chevron Auburn tie credit for.
Exhibit Awesome (which was overnight-ed to us the day after our last Brooks Brothers-related post):
Allow us: “For the next time Georgia Tech’s around. Best, Jason Nickel [Manager, Web Content and Social Media]. P.S. Honored to have Mr. Jordan as a client.”
Jason, you made our dang day.
You can check our Brooks Brothers Auburn collection here, and with the cleanest, dapper-est, most un-crimson conscience possible.
Related: Shug Jordan autographs a baby.
* Jaime Edmondson poses in Cam Newton’s BCS Championship Game pants
* “Punt, Bama, Punt” movie trailer released
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Erin Andrews’ Auburn boyfriend
* Erotic Auburn Beer Stein