Chris Lowe, he ain’t (who is?)—but watching this Camp Bondsteel-based Auburn fan use his American allure (“i swear i didn’t bribe them with candy”) to share the gAUspel with kids in Kosovo is still entertaining.
And we certainly appreciate the patriotic approach.
“Do it for America… War Eagle for America.”
Related: South Korean gradeschoolers predict Auburn BCS Blowout.
* Auburn coed is internet icon
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style
* Young Bartley meets David Housel for breakfast
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?
Wow, I wonder who that is. If it’s recent, then it must be someone on the rotation behind me. It would have been nice to have another Auburn fan to celebrate with when I was over there.
The first was from 2010, but I think the second one is pretty new…
There was a staff sergeant there the rotation before me that was a big Auburn fan. I never met him since I arrived later than the unit, but I know there was an article on him in the Auburn Magazine from doing the DANCON march. These videos look like they were done during the DANCON, so one of them might be him.
I am just now seeing these on here. They are mine. The first video is from a MEDCAP (Medical Civil Assistance Program) and we were giving out free healthcare to the local population. The 2nd one is from a DANCON march — it was posted recently because I found it on my computer not long ago. I was part of KFOR12