Chris Lowe, he ain’t (who is?)—but watching this Camp Bondsteel-based Auburn fan use his American allure (“i swear i didn’t bribe them with candy”) to share the gAUspel with kids in Kosovo is still entertaining.
And we certainly appreciate the patriotic approach.
“Do it for America… War Eagle for America.”
* Auburn coed is internet icon
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style
* Young Bartley meets David Housel for breakfast
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?