Rumors that T-Town Menswear owner Tom Al-Betar switched allegiance from the Tide to the Tigers after being disassociated by the University of Alabama Athletics Department are totally false. But as can be seen in this letter distributed Sunday at Auburn’s Fan Day, Auburn’s compliance department wasn’t taking any chances.
TWER correspondent Big David Mullins was handed three just while waiting in the Onterio McCalebb line.
* Erotic Auburn Beer Stein
* British Bombshell sports Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Willie Nelson’s Auburn shirt
* Fireworks Fever at Jordan-Hare for 2011
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”