The latest installment of The Crystal Capers [see previous episodes here] features the most cavalier treatment of the Coaches Trophy yet: Stacking it on top of watermelons at the Ag Market. Act like you’ve been there before and have trophies to spare, am I right?
And speaking of pretty Auburn girls and watermelons…
SAVE TWER TUESDAY: Help us pay the bills.
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run