Derek Jeter joined the 3,000-hit club today in style, homering hard into the left-field stands of Yankee Stadium off of the Tampa Bay Rays’ David Price.
But forget the guy who caught the ball—we’re trying to figure out the identity of the Auburn fan whose championship presence helped him hit it.
Congrats to Jeter and his Auburn angel for inspiring TWER’s first non-Bo MLB-related post ever.
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Pompadours on the Plains: the 50s revival at Auburn
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* Auburn badass John Rochelle
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.