Auburn’s Athletics Department is owning the national championship at every turn, most recently on the cover of the just released Auburn Football Media Guide which features Gene Chizik with the jutting jaw of a git’r’done Greek god and the crystal trophy by his side.
It’s great to be an Auburn Tiger.
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”