Well, there might be something to all that “they’re just down 24-0” talk. Cause the trees, they’re hanging in there. So much so the university is still considering the possibility of rolling them come fall… or at least they won’t say “no” until later this summer.
Looks like we’ll have to wait to start rolling the cops a little longer.
* Auburn dog might have helped kill bin Laden
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
* Sleigh Bells bring out the pompoms
Tigerette Laura says
I don’t think these trees should be rolled at all this year!