Texpatriates Emory Blake and Nosa Eguae seem to have walked the plank of planking sooner than most of their teammates (or at that’s what we’re writing until someone tweets us a photo of Lutzenkirchen stiff-boarding it in high school or something).
From everything we know of the fad art form, Eguae’s execution seems flawless (and with a much higher degree of difficulty than Florida defensive end Lyden Trail), and his choice of apparatus truly inspired.
For his part, Blake framed the shot perfectly, and is promising a “#PlankingSurge” today.
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
I hope none of them get a stupid injury from this nonsense. Hate to be a stick in the mud, but this is just dumb. Imagine explaining to the AU fan base how Eguae tore his ACL in a planking accident when his mandal slipped off…
Mandal – ha.
So THAT’S what Reggie Brown was doing! With a li’l help from his bud Junior Rosegreen.