In the grand Auburn First Round Draft Pick turned Auto-Related Product Pitch Man tradition, we present Nick Fairley (and Tony Stewart) in… this…
There are a million reasons why this is terrible. But the main thing? It’s just not believable—as if Nick needs a new celebration shtick. Seriously, Armour All.
* Cam Newton portrait hung in GQ lobby
* Michigan second graders are spying on Auburn
* The 2011 Auburn schedule poster is nice to look at
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
Sooooooooooooooooooooo bad. But it’s Nick Flair so we gotta love him.
Booooooooo! And I didn’t think there could be a worse commercial with a former Auburn player than the Geico commercials with Jason Campbell.
I actually like it. It would be nice to see Nick jump thro fire after ever sack.
I hope he got a fat check for that.
Big Sexy says
nick sounds like biggie
this looks like it should have been in talledega nights