Approximately 90 players —including The Blessed Individual—from Auburn’s national championship team (and an entourage of 60 mortals) will be honored by President Obama at the White House this afternoon. Finally.
The trip was originally scheduled for Apri 28, but was postponed due to President Obama’s tour of Alabama’s tornado damage.
You can watch a livestream of whatever in the world is going to happen right here. The fun starts at 2 p.m.
* Michigan second-graders love Toomer’s Corner. A lot.
* Lutzenkirchen vs. The Pounder
* Ad for a Wet T-shirt Contest at Nichol’s Alley
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.