Comparing a school’s national championship teams across the decades is hard. Comparing a school’s “National Champions!” spirit gear across the decades is easy.
Behold! The first—and best—Auburn “national champions” shirt ever, available once upon a dreamier, much trimmer time at Reeder & McGauhey (“Specialists in Sports”), 110 N. College.
* Jim Fyffe folk art, 2003
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Gene Chizik’s cow
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.