Auburn’s grounds crew has called a temporary truce to the Iron Bowl turf war for this weekend’s home baseball series against Bama.
A half red, half blue “A” with the word “United” under it was recently painted behind Plainsman Park’s home plate as a show of statewide solidarity in the wake of the tornadoes that tore through Tuscaloosa and other communities across Alabama on April 27.
The graphic was the first logo used by Toomer’s For Tuscaloosa.
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* Classic punxploitation flick features broadcast of Auburn game
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Videographer behind AU hype videos wasn’t initially sold on “All I Do is Win”
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific