On this Memorial Day weekend, please to enjoy Grantland Rice being all Grantland Rice on the cover The War Eagle (the name of Auburn-produced programs once upon a time), for the 1945 Georgia game in Columbus [click to enlarge].
* Jim Fyffe folk art, 2003
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Gene Chizik’s cow
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.