Did Auburn’s jig-crazy tight end just polish off his first Cheeburger Cheeburger Pounder in four minutes flat?
* 1993 Iron Bowl license plate defines Ozark-chic in “Winter’s Bone”
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn football player plays for Busey’s “Bear”
Well, I might not have done it in four minutes flat, but the Pounder did bid me farewell and welcome me back from Iraq.