At least one guy on the concessions crew at Plainsman Park did not get the memo.
And frankly, in this wacky age of off the field cometogetherness, it’s almost refreshing.
Videos by the Twitterific Kenny Smith.
* Dog barks “War Eagle”
* Auburn dog might have helped kill bin Laden
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
He is now my favorite concessionaire.
Is that Mr. Penny?
This wasn’t a show for the camera either. He was vocal about this throughout the whole first game.
Ha this guys sells in the South End Zone in Jordan Hare during football games. Always entertaining then too. War Damn Coke Dealer… wait that came out wrong. War Damn Drink Guy.
weagle99, I wondered the same thing before I watched the video. His hat looks like Mr. Penny’s, but I don’t believe I’ve ever – ever – seen Mr. Penny (a) wearing a loose-fitting shirt or (b) without his shirt tucked in. :o)