TWER was recently propositioned by Pat Dye’s Pants, whose twitticisms (“Time to unzip agin. And agin and agin”) have taken the internet, and Lake Martin, by storm.
As we’re already in a relationship with Cam Newton’s wrist band, we politely declined, but suggested — “let’s still be friends..,” — that PDP develop a regular (hopefully weekly) comic strip for the website. We’re delighted to report that he agreed.
So here is the first installment of what we hope will be a long, platonic relationship.
(Click the image to enlarge.)
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Man in Auburn shirt spotted helping Japan dig out
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened