Bama fan Harvey Updyke waived his right to a preliminary hearing early this afternoon… but not his right to wear a crimson tie in the courtroom, by God!
According to his attorney, Updyke is “remorseful that this happened.”
Gee, Harvey… can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t believe you.
Photo via @auburnbeat
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
And like most “crimson”, it’s actually maroon.
1) why is he behind a gas sation by himself in a town that does not like him? (Who does that? )
2) I have never been the Opelika ER for that little of time.
This guy is complete liar. trying to build some crazy public up cry for himself… his lawyer is a plublicty hound too…
I was at the EAMC emergency room for TWO hours and finally left….