Now it seems The Crimson White, the University of Alabama’s student newspaper, is having a hard time with Tuscaloosa.
It’s not as egregious as misspelling a word that has its own spell-me-right rhyme, but we’re still at a loss for correctly spelled words.
Photo via WadeOnTweets
UPDATE: Here’s another gem from The Crimson White, from March.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* Luxury mid-town Manhattan hotel shouts “War Eagle” to guests on cue
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* How Fraternities Work
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened