If you’re one of the 2,300 people vying for a chance to purchase one of only 600 Toomer’s oaks seedlings, take heart: Scott Enebak with the School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences says the oaks are on their way to becoming grandparents… and might even be able to pop out a few more acorns themselves.
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Spike 80DF easy to use, available on eBay
* Did Auburn student’s roll Toomer’s Corner after Bear Bryant died?
* TWER interviews Stephen Enloe, the Emotional Agronomist
* Bama police keep vigil over Bear Bryant statue
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Portrait of the Poisoner as a young man: Harvey Updyke in high school
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s oaks?
* The Vietnam photos of Auburn Man John Rochelle