Auburn’s national championship was such a triumph of the human spirit that middle school teachers in Denver are using it to inspire their students to better grades.
Brad Smith, an Auburn graduate and math teacher at Skinner Middle School, recently recorded a remix of the unofficial anthem of Auburn’s championship season, “All I Do is Win,” with several of his honors math classes, the strip club swagger replaced with rhymes encouraging Auburn-worthy scores on the CSAP (Colorado Student Assessment Program) math test.
Reminiscent of Chris Lowe’s missionary work in South Korea — and Mr. Moore’s rap-port with the 6th graders at Pizitz Middle School in 1990 (“Check out the math while teacher revolves it”) — Smith distributed Auburn shakers and even a pennant to his students, who currently seem to dig us as much as the Phoenix field trippers.
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* How Fraternities Work
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened