Trevor Ramsey, a senior in Biomedical Sciences, has campaigned for SGA President on a platform dedicated in part to enhancing “the gameday experience” for Auburn students. If elected Ramsey promises to: better the relationship between students and athletes / coaches, increase ticket options for students, improve stadium concessions, and lobby for the expansion of the student section into the upper deck, as well as for free water for students before football games “in order to help prevent dehydration episodes.”
We ran into Ramsey at the student center last Thursday, the first official day of campaigning, and asked just how he planned to… you know… pull it off.
Help TWER — support our sponsors!
* Josh Bynes terrifies young children at Mobile Auburn Club fundraiser
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* Former Auburn football player kills elephant with just a bow and arrow
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style
* VIDEO: What if the airport heckler got a do over?