Comedian Daniel Tosh has a perfect opening bit for his next Auburn show.
The sports literate host of the Comedy Central viral video showcase “Tosh.0” took his well-known anti-affection for Nick Saban (who left Tosh’s beloved Miami Dolphin’s in the lurch four years ago by “not going to be the Alabama coach“) to new, martial heights by throwing a two-handed broad sword through the head of a Saban Fathead (redundant?) wall decal on Tuesday night’s episode. Apparently throwing darts at the Nicktator’s crotch wasn’t doing it for him anymore. (Saban calls it “The Process.” Tosh calls it “The Procedure.”)
When asked his motives by a fan via Twitter, Tosh replied: “Saban deserved it.”
Related: Daniel Tosh gives a “War Eagle” on Tosh.0.
* Auburn alum reportedly a favorite to win “American Idol”
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run
Mac Mirabile says
love that show, Josh is great.
i hit the floor when i saw this! i’ve left tosh a few tweets telling him he needs to thank our team for handing Saban his worst defeat ever but time has passed so i doubt he will but this was awesome. “Burn in hell Saban! You’re an awful person.”
oh yea, here’s some more of tosh dissing on the UofA…
and more… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hABwDB5q038&feature=related
John on a cellphone says
Two of his writers went to Alabama, which is the other reason he likes making fun of Alabama — its an inside joke.
How many went to Auburn? zero
The fact that Bama grads work for him make it even funnier. Love the Saban hate!
Indeed — Just found out one of them was a dude I went to high school with.