Comedian Daniel Tosh has a perfect opening bit for his next Auburn show.
The sports literate host of the Comedy Central viral video showcase “Tosh.0” took his well-known anti-affection for Nick Saban (who left Tosh’s beloved Miami Dolphin’s in the lurch four years ago by “not going to be the Alabama coach“) to new, martial heights by throwing a two-handed broad sword through the head of a Saban Fathead (redundant?) wall decal on Tuesday night’s episode. Apparently throwing darts at the Nicktator’s crotch wasn’t doing it for him anymore. (Saban calls it “The Process.” Tosh calls it “The Procedure.”)
When asked his motives by a fan via Twitter, Tosh replied: “Saban deserved it.”
* Auburn alum reportedly a favorite to win “American Idol”
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run