Members of the Auburn University Class of 1979 reunion committee have asked us to help them update their records for their 35th anniversary blowout.
If you have any information as to the whereabouts of Paul B. Bryant, an HPR major from Rectum, Alabama (pictured above in the 1979 Glomerata, page 409 — yes, for real), please leave a comment below.
Here is a close up:
Eagle Eye Award: Kenny Smith.
* Gabe Wright calls out Nick Fairley with “Nick Who?” hat
* An Open Letter to the 2011 Auburn Recruiting Class
* Josh Bynes terrifies young children at Mobile Auburn Club fundraiser
* Former Auburn cheerleader competing in new season of ‘Survivor’
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion