It has been whispered on messages boards about the strange amount of times that the number 19 can be found at this game-winning juncture in the national championship game … can you spot them all?
It would be really spooky if it was Wes Byrum’s 19th field goal of the year.
UPDATE: Per this email from his parents, the going theory is that the 19’s are a secret handshake between God and long-suffering Auburn warrior Neil Caudle… No. 19… who held the snap for Byrum.
There’s also the whole Dark Tower thing.
Photo and enlightenment by Big Sexy.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* What happens at the Chi Omega Fall Woodser stays on The War Eagle Reader
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey