They wrangle him back to the bus post-haste, but The Blessed Individual (unlike Nick Fairley) can do what The Blessed Individual wants to do. If he wants Todd Van Emst’s camera, he takes it. If he wants to run with it into a crowd of un-scanned fans and take a picture of himself, say cheese.
UPDATE: We’re actually hearing reports that Newton had to be re-scanned after his Kodak Moment cavorting (and from the video, it kind of looks that way). Of course, this guy was in charge of security, so yeah… convenient excuse.
* Auburn vs. Oregon for the flag football national championship
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* Behind the scenes of the NYC AU Club’s Heisman Tiger Walk
* Auburn coed is internet icon
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style
* Young Bartley meets David Housel for breakfast
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?