A week after taking an all-expenses-paid tripto see his Auburn Tigers win the national championship, Mr. Penny is back at the crosswalk. And he has a new sign with him
* Cam Newton returns to Auburn… hungry
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grad turns old team T-shirts into gameday showstoppers
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
First: I want to thank my brother, Charlie. I love you Charlie! We did it Momma! We did it!
Second: Mr. Penny said that.
I wonder how many he did for Arkansas?
9500 push ups.
Mr. Penny is just flat awesome.
AuburnAlum05 Said That!
Someone needs to market Mr. Penny’s sign. I’d buy a T-shirt with that sign on it.
Great interview with Penny… Enjoyed it!