Yesterday’s spontaneous Auburn pep-rally aboard US Airways Flight 29 was hardly an isolated event.
On another Thursday flight, the pilot actually played “War Eagle” over the plane’s intercom as it began it’s approach to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. He then proceeded to plow into a string of ducks, Chelsey Sullenberger-stlye — a true hero.
The moment was captured by an iPhone owner who shares our appreciation for puns.
* Auburn fans light up Portland bridge in orange and blue
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?