You miss Dr. Gouge’s bit about the Rubicon, the applause and chants (“Ko-di, Ko-di, Ko-di…”) for Mr. Burns, and, if you can believe it, even lot of Fairley’s clowning. (And of course the great season recap video, which you can find here.)
But this is the meat and the potatoes and the “War Damn…” desert. And I’m still full.
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey
I hope AUHD starts playing that “War Damn Eagle” before every football game and never ever ever stops.