Fueled by lunchtime libations, the glow of Auburn’s national championship was at full strength today at Niffer’s Place. And it wasn’t just the young folk.
These ladies toasted the Tiger’s win over Oregon with “War Eagle” and cups of Niffer’s latest specialty drink: Cammy Cam Juice. (Perhaps they soaked it up with a Camburger.)
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* Three-hour delay turns flight to Phoenix into Auburn pep rally
* ‘Cammy Koozie’s’ fund family’s trip to Glendale
* An interview with Auburn YouTube sensation Chris Lowe
* Former Auburn football kills elephant with just a bow and arrow
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
What’s Verne doing there?!?!
I think I know that guy. I think he taught my Angling class at Auburn. Angling as in fishing, not geometry. That’s right, any bama trolls who might be lurking in the shadows. I took an Advanced Angling class at Auburn as a senior year elective and I am damn proud of it. War Eagle.