Gene Chizik flew up to Bristol last night – yesterday was his 49th birthday – for a whirlwind media tour with the World Wide Leader, including an interview this morning on Sports Center.
Coach said he thinks it’s going to be a “defensive game”… at least we think that’s what he said. It was hard to hear over that ballin’ leather jacket.
Like Chris Shelling Jr. always used to say: you can take the man out of Florida, but you can’t take the Florida out of the man.
* Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run
* The University of Alabama White Bears?
* Gus Malzahn on the Wu-Tang Clan
* Toomer’s Corner after Punt, Bama, Punt
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Auburn grad tries to get Ryan Secrest to hire her with internet campaign