When it comes to giant Christian tattoos across the stomach given oneself as a Christmas present, senior Auburn cornerback Demond Washington is apparently a New Testament kinda guy, as evidenced by the Turin-esque profile of Christ recently inked across his abs and framed by Mary (Magdalene? Mom?) and the 22 words of Ephesians 2:8.
Here’s hoping he keeps it Old Testament out on the field.
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13” she was a Tiger
* Gus Malzahn on the Wu-Tang Clan
* Alice Fraasa demonstrates the AU Gang Sign
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl