Gus Malzahn’s beautiful daughter Kenzie tried to “lighten the mood” before the Iron Bowl by texting him references to “Like A G6” by Far East Movement.
“Gus in his prime element… Hahaha we tried to lighten the mood but he beat us mentally.”
Judging by his Wu-what? knowledge of hip hop, we’re guessing he had no clue what she was talking about. It didn’t matter.
Merci to Kenny Smith for le tip.
* Dog barks “War Eagle”
* Auburn dog might have helped kill bin Laden
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.