The contents of the most desired squirt bottle in college football were revealed this week by Auburn assistant athletic director Tim Jackson:
It’s Gatorade (his tongue’s heart is still in Gainesville, too) – super, super sweet Gatorade that sends opposing teams into diabetic comas, and not Crystal Pepsi, or “kerosene, rage hormone, and liquid pheromones” as previously reported.
According to Jackson, the concoction was invented by Newton’s grandmother.
Start the video at the beginning and you can hear the scoop on the compliance-ability of the iPad Mario Fannin won for his “generic-hard-luck-Atlanta-Hawk-not-necessarily-Dominique-Wilkins” costume at The Party.
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* Classic punxploitation flick features broadcast of Auburn game
* Auburn students stand in for Joaquin Phoenix, stars of Space Camp (1985)
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
* Videographer behind AU hype videos wasn’t initially sold on “All I Do is Win”
* Two campy degrees of separation between Auburn and Swamp Thing
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Alabama Polytechnic is the best…” for Eugene Sledge in HBO’s The Pacific
* Whitley Kelley’s brains ‘n’ beauty campaign for Miss Auburn
* Krista Klumpps says time as head cheerleader helped her survive ‘Survivor’