These photos (click to enlarge) were taken at the Auburn-Kentucky game played on February 11, 1974. Auburn hadn’t beaten Kentucky since 1968.
The Tigers kept the No. 1 ranked Wildcats from scoring for the first four and half minutes, jumped out to a 14-0 start, and eventually won the game in overtime, 99-97.
Robert Osberry sank the winning shot with 16 seconds left.
It was the first time we beat Kentucky in Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum.
Photos by Larry Parker.
* Auburn football worth millions more than Bama football, says Wall Street Journal
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade