The day before the ’72 Iron Bowl.
(They might be a little small when you click on them. Click on them again.)
Incredible never-before-seen photos from the game can be found here.
Incredible never-before-seen shots from Toomer’s Corner after the game can be found here.
How Bama memorialized the contest in the 1973 Corolla can be found here.
Photos by Larry Parker.
* LSU women love an Auburn man, says HBO’s Treme
* Leonardo DiCaprio wears an Auburn hat. Again.
* 1993 Iron Bowl license plate defines Ozark-chic in “Winter’s Bone”
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn football player plays for Busey’s “Bear”